Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Time of Day

 Filming Times

    One thing that I thought of when figuring out my filming schedule is the time of day I should film. Especially with daylight savings time starting, this is something I should think about. I envision the film opening would be in the daytime with sunlight. I thought about noon just to make sure there's enough time. I am trying to decide whether or not it is a better idea to film when daylight savings time starts because, on the one hand, I can have better lighting for filming for a longer amount of time, but then, on the other hand, I would have to wait till Sunday and who likes to do anything on Sunday? 

    I probably need two days to film, unless I am very efficient, which hopefully I will be. With filming indoors, although it is a lot easier than filming in a car, there are small obstacles. For example, I have to clean my desk, which seems like an impossible task because it feels like even if I clear my desk, it will still look cluttered. I might end up using an unoccupied room that doubles as an office and a "guest" bedroom. Next time I blog, I'll hopefully have clips ready for the film opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR + Thank You

    The CCR is officially exported and done.      Presenting, my Creative Critical Reflection .     If that link doesn't work, use this ...