Monday, March 14, 2022

Filming Progress

 Production

    This was the weekend I started production. On Saturday, it was very gloomy and cloudy outside so I decided I couldn't film any of the outdoor car scenes of the film opening. However, I was able to gather the photos of the "ex-friend" in the film opening. I also put together a bunch of objects that can be seen as "memories" and then these will be used when I throw them in a box together. It was very convenient that my parents had unfolded boxes that I could use because now there won't be the possibility that I accidentally show my address or use a very rundown box. The photo to the right shows off some of the items within the box and the collections of pictures I will be using.

Change of Plans

    One thing that I ultimately changed from my original storyboard is the flashback scene. Since it seems like I'll be doing a majority of the filming during spring break and the friend in the photo is going to be on vacation so I didn't want to bother her with it. The new approach is that one of the printed photos I have is still in my camera roll and it is a live photo. The only issue is that it's a vertical photo, but this problem didn't last long because now I decided it'll be the character looking at the photo in her car, then looking "nostalgic," and the character will grab her phone, scroll through her photos and then play the live photo and that will be the substitute for the flashback. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR + Thank You

    The CCR is officially exported and done.      Presenting, my Creative Critical Reflection .     If that link doesn't work, use this ...