Monday, April 4, 2022

CCR + Thank You

    The CCR is officially exported and done. 

    Presenting, my Creative Critical Reflection.


    If that link doesn't work, use this Google Drive link.

My Very Final Words

     Editing this definitely took up my whole Sunday, but I am happy with how it turned out. I should say that all my mentions about editing throughout these eight weeks aren't me complaining, I actually really enjoy editing, but it just consumes me.  Once I start editing, I cannot stop, and then my whole day is gone. I just wanted to make this clear before this post, my final posting ever, goes up. 

    I hope you enjoy both my film opening and my CCR. A BIG thank you for following me on this 56-day journey. 

    This has been your blogger, Zoey, signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR + Thank You

    The CCR is officially exported and done.      Presenting, my Creative Critical Reflection .     If that link doesn't work, use this ...