Tuesday, March 29, 2022

CCR: Work in Progress

     On my last day of spring break, I went to Panera Bread and I was able to make huge progress on my Creative Critical Reflection. I started to organize my thoughts and the answers to the four questions. I also started the presentation that I will record and have a voiceover too. Just so happens that my internet dropped out today, so I'm at Panera Bread... again while writing this blog and hopefully I can make another huge dent in my CCR. 

    The picture below is a sneak peek of what my presentation process looks like!

    


    I'm nervous to edit this because it is going to be such a pain to have to align the audio since I was thinking of recording the audio first and then separately screen recording the visuals. I know that sounds like making the process more complicated than it actually is, but I feel like I would be too overwhelmed and get frustrated fast if I were to do both at the same time. We will see, I'll try out both ways and see what sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR + Thank You

    The CCR is officially exported and done.      Presenting, my Creative Critical Reflection .     If that link doesn't work, use this ...