Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Group Meeting

    Today in class, we met with groups to discuss each of our projects and give feedback to each other. It was nice to hear everyone's ideas and hear everyone's thought process. 

    Specifically to my project, I explained my whole project and explained some of my new ideas, including the changes with the live photo instead of the flashback. I also explained my issues with music because I think that the song I originally chose (Alone) doesn't fit with what the character would be feeling at that moment, and I got helpful feedback. For example, Emma told me I can go through iMovie and pick one of the copyright-free songs and I can pick the genre of music that I want to use, such as sentimental music.

    I'm also glad I got to hear everyone's progress. Some people were done filming, some people (like me... oops) haven't started, and others were in the process of filming. Listening to everyone definitely motivated me to start filming ASAP, I would've started filming the car scene today but the weather outside is gloomy, so maybe I'll get some of the box scene done with. Overall, the group meeting was a huge success for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR + Thank You

    The CCR is officially exported and done.      Presenting, my Creative Critical Reflection .     If that link doesn't work, use this ...