Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Clips

    I finally started filming my opening! I got home from school at around 5:30pm and thanks to Daylight Saving Time, there was still sunlight. I borrowed my dad's phone because he recently got the iPhone 13 and he has way more storage than I do. I also have a small tripod that is a part-tripod and part-selfie stick, but what works, works.

    There was one scene where I wanted a high angle, but the weight of the phone would pull down the tripod, so I ended up having to tape down the tripod. If you're curious what that looks like, check out the photo below!


    I really only filmed the parts where the character is putting photos in the box and I filmed multiple angles in case some of them didn't work. Tomorrow, I might focus more on the scenes that lead up to her putting the photos in the box. Probably not the car scene though, because the weather has not been cooperative recently, but we will see. It feels good to finally have some of this production done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR + Thank You

    The CCR is officially exported and done.      Presenting, my Creative Critical Reflection .     If that link doesn't work, use this ...