Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Editing

    Alright, as I said in my previous posting, the timing is still an issue. I was able to cut it down to 2 minutes and 37 seconds, so if I can somehow find a way to get rid of 7 seconds then I will be golden. I figured out the best way to cut down clips was to make them like jump cuts, I'm trying to use them sparingly but shoutout to whoever created jumpcuts because I would be screwed without them. 

    Like a true professional, I use iMovie to edit. It's just way too tempting. Considering that I basically grew up using iMovie, and the software is so easy to use, I cannot find myself using any other software. I know that if I were to pursue a career in media, then yes, I will move on from iMovie, but for me, a novice, I will stick to what I know (shoutout to Mrs. Stoklosa for engraving that into the brains of all her students). Anyway, the photo below shows the progress I have made so far in editing.

    Overall, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I just need to work on shortening it and then I will be done with the film opening! Hopefully, I can finish this up tonight or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR + Thank You

    The CCR is officially exported and done.      Presenting, my Creative Critical Reflection .     If that link doesn't work, use this ...