Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Filming: DONE

     Yesterday, I was able to finish compiling all of the clips for my film opening! Super proud of myself. Basically, I got the taping scene, the final scene, and the photo wall scene. I also filmed the establishing shot last, which is ironic since that is the first clip that is shown. Then I filmed the "walking into the house scene" and the photo below shows the behind-the-scenes of that shot.


    A couple of issues that came up with filming was the photo wall scene, which was super frustrating to film, because if I wanted to change one thing I had to refilm the whole thing since it is pretty much impossible to line up the photos in the exact same way. Another huge pain was the last scene with the closet because I used books to be pushed out of the way and they would push the phone to the point where the phone would just fall over and it got annoying very fast.

    Now editing, I put all the clips together and edited them so that the shots were tighter, but the issue is... it is too long. Right now the clips go up to about 3 minutes and 10 seconds, so I need to cut it down by about a minute. We'll see how that goes. I think I can finish editing by the end of the week and hopefully, I will have started the CCR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR + Thank You

    The CCR is officially exported and done.      Presenting, my Creative Critical Reflection .     If that link doesn't work, use this ...