Monday, March 21, 2022

Progress

     Very proud of myself at the moment, I made a lot of progress in filming. I got done with the car scene and the stairs scene.

Filming in a Car: Humbling Experience

    It was especially hard to film in the car since there was way too much sunlight and it did not look pleasing on the camera. I pretty much had to take a paper and cover up the sun just enough so that there was no glare in the camera.

    Shockingly, one of the harder shots I had to film was the first shot I tried to get, which was the close-up of the gear shift being moved to park. It was particularly difficult because it was hard to set up the camera from where I was sitting and have the camera stay stable. There was definitely an easier way to get the shot that is completely different from the way that I did it, but what works works. The rest of the car scenes were pretty simple to record. Little shoutout to myself for doing a slow zoom-in on myself when the back camera was on me. That definitely says something about my spatial awareness of an iPhone.

Inside Shots

    The shots indoors were pretty easy to film. I think the hardest part of attempting not to show every part of my house because of obvious reasons. It was also difficult to film the scene where I take off my shoes because my dog decided to guest star multiple times.


    Tomorrow, I will probably film the photo wall scene and then the taping scene, I will prepare the letter tonight and then all the filming should be done soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR + Thank You

    The CCR is officially exported and done.      Presenting, my Creative Critical Reflection .     If that link doesn't work, use this ...