Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Props

Preparation

    In order to film this, I need to prepare multiple props that are fairly simple, but I definitely need to compile and organize. I'm hoping most of these things I already have at my house and won't have to go and retrieve from a store.
    For example, the easiest prop I need is the box that I will put all the memories and photos inside. I will use a cardboard box that I can easily find from my house's garage.

Photos

    Back in 2020, I decided I would be artsy and nostalgic, so I ordered way too many printed photos from Shutterfly. Like... Way too many. For reference, check out the photo below, It's about an inch tall of just photos I had printed two years ago. From photos, I found on Pinterest to photos I had with my friends. With my collection, I need to pick out the photo I have with the friend that will be in the flashback scene. These photos will be put in the box, in addition, I plan to also put in various physical items that can signify importance between the character's old friendship, such as movie tickets or jewelry items.

New Idea

    While writing about the flashback scene and how I have to collect all the photos into a box in the opening. I thought of also putting in physical items and then putting an overlay when editing that shows the "flashback" that is associated with that item. For example, let's say I put in sunglasses, the overlay can be a video of the character and the friend in a store trying on sunglasses. I actually, don't know how possible this idea is on iMovie, but we will see what happens. If I end up wanting to continue with this idea, then I will let you know how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR + Thank You

    The CCR is officially exported and done.      Presenting, my Creative Critical Reflection .     If that link doesn't work, use this ...