Monday, March 7, 2022

Music

 Copyright Free

    I've sent out requests for licensing permissions, but to no prevail. I went through copyright-free music playlists on Spotify, and I was able to find the music that I will use for the car scene. It is called "Alone" by Asketa & Natan Chaim, and Kyle Reynolds. I chose this because not only is the song title reflective of the premise of the film opening, but the lyrics can also show match how the character is feeling. The first lyric of the song is "It's not my vibe you know I had to walk away." The song's theme is about moving on from someone and being on your own after being attached for so long. If you're interested in hearing the song, check out the video below!

Production

    I intended to start production last weekend, but some problems came up. For example, my phone ran out of storage and I now have to purge useless files and photos on my phone. I'm also very busy this week, considering club officer elections, three assessments, and academics in general, so I would have no time to edit regardless. I also have to recruit one of my friends to be in the flashback scene, and I think I know who to pick, because I already have printed photos with her, but it'll just take convincing. I'm hoping to get shots and clips done throughout this week, then over the weekend, I'll have dedicated time to gather all the clips. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR + Thank You

    The CCR is officially exported and done.      Presenting, my Creative Critical Reflection .     If that link doesn't work, use this ...