Thursday, February 24, 2022

Pre-Production

 Ready, Set, GO

    So... I haven't started the storyboard, but not to worry, I will officially start it in class tomorrow. I have. however, started to plan out the filming. Luckily for me, since I am the only actress that will be feautured and all of the scene should be filmed in my house, this should be pretty easy to schedule.

Filming Schedule

    I would want to get my storyboarding done by the end of this week. Then, I hope to start and finish filming by the end of Week 4. Editing is something that is more difficult to plan out, because it is so time-consuming that a 1 day plan can turn into a whole weekend, I learned that from the Music Marketing Project. However, that one had some issues to it, because after filming, we realized we forgot to film a whole other part of the music video and it turned into a big issue when editing.

    Since my film opening will be during the daytime, I will either have to film right after school or on a weekend, but that would only be necessary for the parts that are inside the car. 

Title

    I chose the title Temporarily Forever because it seemed to fit the idea of the film. Only thing is that I cam up with this within minutes when I was creating a pros and cons list (previous post), so I may end up changing it. However, for now, Temporarily Forever is the name of my film opening. I'm started considering fonts for the title screen of the opening. I will probably dedicate another blog post later to just picking the perfect font for this film opneing, but for now, check out the first three contenders below!







No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR + Thank You

    The CCR is officially exported and done.      Presenting, my Creative Critical Reflection .     If that link doesn't work, use this ...