Wednesday, February 23, 2022

My Final Idea: Thought Process

Brainstorming... Again

    I think I have two major ideas, both are viable options. I think both of them are going to be very interesting ideas, but I'll have to make a pros and cons list for them. My biggest block in both of these ideas is that I don't know how I'll transition them to show point A to point B for each change in emotions.
    Personally, if I had to recall the biggest coming-of-age experience that I've had, it would be getting my license. Going to high school would be my second choice, but for me, it was a very mundane time because, well, my first year of high school was online. 

Loss of a childhood best friend: Temporarily Forever

    - Character parking the car (shot of the car going into park)

    - Character sees a photo or object

    - Looks nostalgic

    - Flashback 

    - Character grabs it and runs into the house

    - Character gets a box and puts all memories of friendship in a box

    - Hides it away (final shot of box covering camera for black screen)

College rejection: All for None

    - Studious girl

    - Flashes of school papers

    - Pacing

    - "email" from college

    - "View decision" on screen

    - Opening ends on girl's eyes widening


Below are my pros and cons of these ideas:

    This list was actually crazy helpful. With that, my standing idea for this project is Temporarily Forever: a story about a girl, who lost her childhood best friend, and now has to learn how to progress without the person who has been with her for her whole life.

    I'm really excited to storyboard this and then start my filming process. My favorite part of the production part, however, is the editing. Putting it all together, and seeing it become what I envisioned or a change in the editing looking better than I intended. Although time-consuming, it is so rewarding.

 Hopefully, my next post will be about more elaboration, the filming schedule, and the process of storyboarding. Until next time! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR + Thank You

    The CCR is officially exported and done.      Presenting, my Creative Critical Reflection .     If that link doesn't work, use this ...