Monday, February 28, 2022

Storyboard is Done!

Vision is Ready


    Yes, you read the title correctly. I finished my storyboard over the weekend, which means that my outline of what I will be creating is done. Although my drawing skills are not up to speed, the descriptions should be detailed enough that I get the picture that I am trying to make and it will be executed well. Take a look at my five-page storyboard down below!






    I'm going to start filming this weekend, and during class, I will start to focus on production details such as fonts, costume design, and character background! I'm happy with how it came out, hopefully, it will translate well when I actually start putting the clips together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR + Thank You

    The CCR is officially exported and done.      Presenting, my Creative Critical Reflection .     If that link doesn't work, use this ...